Online & Mobile Banking
Spend less time banking and more time doing what you love.
Complete all your banking tasks securely from any desktop or mobile device.
With mobile banking, your nearest bank is in your pocket.
Download the Century Bank Mobile App to take your banking on the go!*
Online and Mobile Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from wherever you are:
Pay bills, friends and family
- Pay a company or friend instantly
- Never miss a payment again with scheduled and recurring bill pay
- Have your bills sent directly to your account for instant payments whenever you have a new bill
- Pay a person, all you need is their email address
Card Control App
Control when and where your debit card can be used – right from your mobile device.*
- Instantly turn your Century Bank debit card on and off when you don’t need it, or if it’s lost or stolen
- Get alerts whenever a debit card transaction is initiated
- Limit your debit card usage based on transaction type, amount or location
Reduce clutter, stay organized and save money.
Select the "eStatements" tab in Online Banking to get started.
- Receive an email when your statement is ready
- Keep all your banking history filed in one secure location
- Get statements faster than traditional mail
Bank to Bank Transfers
A fast, easy way to move money.
- Securely transfer funds between your Century Bank or outside accounts
- Set up automatic recurring transfers for added peace of mind
- Receive email confirmations or alerts when your transfer is complete
- Conveniently available 24 hours a day via desktop, tablet or mobile
Deposit checks from your phone or tablet
Skip the trip to the bank or ATM and deposit your checks just by taking a picture of it from your phone or tablet. It’s fast, simple and secure.*
Receive your balance via text
Super-fast account updates sent right to your phone. Select the "Settings/Mobile Banking" tab in Online Banking to get started.*
Make secure payments from your smart watch, phone, tablet, or desktop. Add your Century Bank debit card to get started.
Need help getting started? Click “Ask Century” to chat or call (866) 823-6887.