Century Money Manager
Streamline your finances
At Century Bank we know life can get complicated, but your finances don’t have to be. With the FREE Century Money Manager tool, you can see your financial life in one secure, convenient location. We make it easy to analyze where your money is coming from and going to so you can meet your financial goals in no time.
Century Money Manager advantages
You can track your money and glean valuable insights by connecting your accounts. In one place you can:
- Consolidate account information: View balances and transactions from Century Bank loans, checking and savings accounts and credit cards
- Set up balance alerts: Receive alerts via text, email or in-app push notification when balances go below a designated dollar amount*
- Quickly organize accounts: Search and view similar transactions by adding tags, notes and images
Getting started with Money Management
In the Money Management dashboard, you can easily aggregate your Century Bank loans, checking and savings accounts and credit cards. Information for each account is updated every time you log in. Accounts are organized by type, providing you with a summary of each category. Simply click on an account to see detailed information.
How to add an account
Staying on top of your money has never been easier. Effortlessly add account information from another financial institution so you can see your assets in one location.
To add an account:
- From the main menu select “Accounts”
- Click “Connect institution”
- Search for the name of the account for financial institution you want to add
- Enter your login credentials
- Answer any necessary security questions
How to manage alerts
To add, edit or delete alerts:
- Select “Accounts” from the main menu
- Tap the account you’d like to manage transaction alerts for
- Select “Alert preferences”
- Choose “Add alert” or “Edit”
How to add a tag to a transaction
Tags allow you to create and assign categories to transactions so you can easily find them.
To add a tag:
- Open the menu and select “Accounts,” then choose an account
- Select “Transactions” and choose a transaction
- Select “Add tag”
How to add a note to a transaction
Easily sort and organize transactions by adding notes.
To add a note:
- Open the menu and select “Accounts”
- Select a transaction
- Select “Add notes”
- Enter a note and select “Done”
How to add an image to a transaction
Want to keep a close eye on your transactions? Use the image feature to keep a visual record of receipts and other information.
To add an image:
- From the menu select “Accounts” and then select an account
- Select “Transactions”
- Choose a transaction and then tap “Add” in the “Images”section (mobile) or “Attach image” (desktop)
A: Yes, we store all aggregated information securely. We never pass information to a third party or another financial institution.
A: Transactions in green indicate a credit to the account.
A: Unfortunately, the account cannot be added if your financial institution does not appear in the list. Please note, the list changes over time.