Looking out for all our family
- CARES Act economic relief for businesses Learn More
- Assistance to those financially affected Learn More
- Branch service changes Learn More
- Online and Mobile Banking guidance Learn More
- Local and national resources Learn More
- Qualified customers can obtain a modified loan payment for up to three months
- No homeowner with a Century Bank mortgage will face foreclosure for at least the next six months
- Increased debit card limit
- Increased ATM cash withdrawal limit
- Overdraft fees waived when appropriate
- CD early withdrawal penalties waived for clients significantly impacted by the pandemic
- Increased mobile deposit limits
- Continued financial support to community organizations providing service to those most impacted in our communities
Until further notice, all Branch lobbies are closed. You may contact your Banker by phone or email. Our ATM and night depository services continue to be available.Drive-up window service is offered at the following locations:
We understand your life and your family’s has changed with little time to prepare. If you need cash, we encourage you to visit any of our ATMs. Our Woburn location is equipped with an ITM (interactive teller machine) where you can speak with a Banker through a video monitor.
We recommend you take advantage of our secure digital banking services – available online and through our mobile app 24/7.
Login to Online Banking for the following:
- Access your accounts, transactions, statements and check images
- Pay bills and transfer money to businesses, friends and family
- View your checking and saving account balances instantly
- Receive free monthly eStatements
- Pay a bill online
- Use Pay a Person
- Set up Bill Pay alerts
- Enroll in eBills
With the Century Bank Mobile App you can do even more:
- Make deposits simply by taking a picture
- Link your Century Bank debit or credit card to Google Pay or Apple Wallet for “tap and pay” secure payments
Download the Century Bank Mobile App*.
All of these services are complimentary with your Century Bank account.
- Don’t answer robocalls or press numbers, even if the recording claims it will bring you to a live operator.
- Only pay attention to information from reliable sources like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), especially when it comes to medical claims.
- Don’t click on links from unfamiliar sources, it could result in malware being downloaded to your device.
- Don’t make a donation to an organization without thoroughly vetting it.
- Remember Century Bank will never, nor will the FDIC, call you for personal information like your social security number or passwords. If you think you may be communicating with a scammer, call us directly at 866-823-6887.
Bread of Life | The Dimock Center | Combined Jewish Philanthropies | Catholic Charities of Boston | Greater Lawrence Family Health Center | Greater Lynn Senior Services | Hebrew Senior Life | Save the Children | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center | Massachusetts General Hospital
*Please note that data use charges may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details.