Looking out for all our family
The health and safety of our colleagues, customers and community is important to us. We have deemed it responsible to modify our branch operations.
Effective Monday, November 23 - Branch Lobby Service is Temporarily Unavailable
Walk-Up Window Service
Quincy Walk-Up Window Service will be open by December 1.
Drive-Up Window Service
We recommend you take advantage of our secure digital banking services – available online and through our mobile app 24/7. With online and mobile banking you can do the following:
- Access your accounts, transactions, statements and check images Learn more
- Pay bills and transfer money to businesses, friends and family Learn more
- Receive free monthly eStatements Learn more
- Make deposits simply by taking a picture Learn more
- Perform contact less payments using Apple® and Google® Pay Learn more
All of these services are complimentary with your Century Bank account.
- Don’t answer robocalls or press numbers, even if the recording claims it will bring you to a live operator.
- Only pay attention to information from reliable sources like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), especially when it comes to medical claims.
- Don’t click on links from unfamiliar sources, it could result in malware being downloaded to your device.
- Don’t make a donation to an organization without thoroughly vetting it.
- Remember Century Bank will never, nor will the FDIC, call you for personal information like your social security number or passwords. If you think you may be communicating with a scammer, call us directly at 866-823-6887.
Bread of Life | The Dimock Center | Combined Jewish Philanthropies | Catholic Charities of Boston | Greater Lawrence Family Health Center | Greater Lynn Senior Services | Hebrew Senior Life | Save the Children | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center | Massachusetts General Hospital