Looking out for all our family
A limited number of branch lobbies are open. Our ATM and night depository services continue to be available. You may also contact your banker at all locations during normal business hours.
- We are limiting the number of customers permitted in the branch.
- Face masks are required for entry. We'll provide a mask if you don't have one.
- Observe our foot traffic controls and practice social distancing at all times by remaining 6 feet away from others.
- If you are feeling sick, we ask you to use our digital services instead of entering the bank. With Online and Mobile Banking you can check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and more.
We recommend you take advantage of our secure digital banking services – available online and through our mobile app 24/7. With online and mobile banking you can do the following:
- Access your accounts, transactions, statements and check images Learn more
- Pay bills and transfer money to businesses, friends and family Learn more
- Receive free monthly eStatements Learn more
- Make deposits simply by taking a picture Learn more
- Perform contact less payments using Apple® and Google® Pay Learn more
All of these services are complimentary with your Century Bank account.
- Don’t answer robocalls or press numbers, even if the recording claims it will bring you to a live operator.
- Only pay attention to information from reliable sources like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), especially when it comes to medical claims.
- Don’t click on links from unfamiliar sources, it could result in malware being downloaded to your device.
- Don’t make a donation to an organization without thoroughly vetting it.
- Remember Century Bank will never, nor will the FDIC, call you for personal information like your social security number or passwords. If you think you may be communicating with a scammer, call us directly at 866-823-6887.
Bread of Life | The Dimock Center | Combined Jewish Philanthropies | Catholic Charities of Boston | Greater Lawrence Family Health Center | Greater Lynn Senior Services | Hebrew Senior Life | Save the Children | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center | Massachusetts General Hospital