Other Business Services
Other Business Services from Century Bank
Solutions for every business.
No matter the size of your business or the complexity of your financial needs, Century Bank has the solution.
Escrow Management Services
Century Bank makes opening and maintaining escrow accounts simple and quick. Our escrow account services are the perfect solution for real estate transactions, attorneys and property management companies. Escrow fund management is simplified with consolidated account views and electronic statements.
Century Bank is an Approved Depository and a Massachusetts Leadership Institution certified to provide Interest On Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA). At Century Bank we value the support the legal profession provides to our communities, which is why we deliver a higher level of service and interest on IOLTA deposit relationships.
Employee Benefit Banking*
Century Bank understands that banking relationships and benefits should extend to your employee families too. That's why we will partner with you to offer an Employee Benefit Banking package to your employees, which includes:
- Free Checking Account
- Free Savings Account
- Free Debit Card - with up to $15.00 per month refund for other bank's ATM fees.
- Free Direct Deposit
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Access to Special Loan Discounts
- Access to CD rate Specials
- Plus, a complimentary personal financial consultation
Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay
Century Bank Reconcilement Services reduces the administrative time and cost of managing your business checking accounts. Service options include full or partial reconcilement and complete monthly statements.
Prevent Check Fraud with Positive Pay
Positive Pay provides an added level of security which is why auditors recommend the service to ensure improperly issued checks will not be paid. Your check disbursements will be more secure because Century Bank will match the check serial number and amounts. You review exceptions onlne and determine which get paid.
- Direct data upload to the reconcilement system
- Access control with sophisticated tokens, encryption and passwords
- Notification of unauthorized items
- View check and deposit images conveniently from your desktop
Many of our Century Bank locations provide night depository services. Click here to view locations and get details on this convenient after-hours deposit service.
We understand that business banking often entails multiple deposit accounts which is why we produce business statements in an electronic format. Electronic statements reduce your dependence on paper, deliver statement information to you faster and enable convenient statement file retention.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Corporate documents, insurance policies, inventory lists and computer back-up files are all essential in the event of an unforeseen business interruption. A Century Bank safe deposit box enables you to focus on your business with the peace of mind that your important documents and files are safe in the event you need to access them. Your local Banker, is available to work with you to find the right box size and location for your specific needs.
* This checking product is also known as Bronze Checking. All accounts are subject to our approval process. There is a $1.00 minimum balance required upon opening a new Bronze Checking Account. For more information please refer to your Personal Fee Schedule and Important Personal Account Information brochure for details including check writing limitations and paper statement fees. Other banks may impose a surcharge for the use of their ATM. Century Bank will reimburse ATM surcharges up to a total of 15.00 of other bank imposed surcharges on withdrawals made at ATMs in the Continental U.S. per monthly statement cycle.
Executive Vice President