Maximize efficiency and improve cash flow.
Century Bank is the premier provider of financial solutions for most cities and towns in Massachusetts and throughout New England. Let our experienced government Banking Specialists' help your operations maximize efficiency and improve cash flow.
Our experts have been helping communities like yours for over 45 years.
Municipal Deposits and Trust Services
Get your money to work for you faster.
Century’s top-tier interest-bearing accounts for municipalities and government agencies:
- Municipal Now - Manage all your transactional accounts—including daily collection and disbursement—while still earning interest on your available balances.
- Municipal Regular and Premium Money Market - Earn a higher rate of interest on balances not used to fund your transactional accounts. You can access your funds anytime. There are no time restrictions on our Money Markets products.
- Certificate of Deposits - Earn a guaranteed fixed rate of interest with a wide choice of fixed-time periods (e.g. 30 days - 1 year).
Municipal Trust Service
- Monthly Consolidated Statement - Get easy access and streamlined activity reports for all your trust fund accounts.
- Competitive Rates - Your trust accounts will earn a competitive rate of interest in your choice of six month or one year terms and you may add an unlimited number of sub-accounts at your convenience.
Best of all, there are no administration fees associated with these accounts.
Municipal Lockbox/Remittance Processing
Streamline Payment Processing and Improve Cash Flow
Fast. Easy. Convenient. Affordable.
Massachusetts and New England cities and towns rely on Century Bank’s lockbox solutions. Century’s government financial services advisors will show you how to streamline your remittances and improve your cash flow.
Century’s highly scalable, secure and reliable processing for real estate, excise, water/sewer, personal property, trash and consumer owned utility payments seamlessly integrate with your current revenue system.
- Accelerate Payment Collections – Advanced technology makes the process faster and more effective than ever.
- Increase Accuracy – Automated handling, image capture and encoding equipment eliminate manual processing and errors.
- Access Working Capital Faster – Century’s state-of-the-art facilities accept payments around the clock to reduce mail float.
- Improved Online Reporting – Daily information with images of payments, funds availability and remittance documents.
Executive Vice President
Assistant Vice President
Account Administrator II