Consolidate your bills and pay electronically
Bill Pay advantages:
• Setup recurring payments to automatically pay bills on time and avoid late payments
• Don’t share your banking information with your billing organizations, all of your banking information remains securely within your Online Banking
• Get helpful alerts
• Stop writing checks – save money and time
Get started with Bill Pay
- Log in to your account and click the "Bill Pay" tab.
- Click the "+ Payee" button.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then click "pay"
Receive and pay electronic versions of your paper bills delivered directly to your Online Bill Pay account.
- Consolidate your bills while reducing use of paper
- Track your past and current billing history within one secure location
- due date
- balance due
- minimum payment amount
• Watch a quick video to learn how to use all the Bill Pay features.
• Read the article “Consumer Expectations, Open APIs and the Evolution of Bill Pay”
Q: Can I pay all my bills online for free?
A: Yes. You can pay as many and as often as you want.*
Q: When is Online Banking with Bill Pay available?
A: Access Online Banking with Bill Pay 24/7 from any desktop or mobile device with Internet Access.
Q: What is Online Bill Pay?
A: Online Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You decide who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Q: Who can I pay with Online Bill Pay?
A: You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
Q: How are online payments delivered?
A: Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Q: Is Online Bill Pay secure?
A: Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payments history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
Q: How long does it take before my payment is received?
A: Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
Q: How are the scheduled payments processed with Online Bill Pay?
A: Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
Q: What are the primary benefits of Online Bill Pay?
A: Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Online Bill Pay.
- Save time. With Online Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. You can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Online Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
Q: What is eBill?
A: eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic versions of paper bills directly from your Online Bill Pay account.
Q: How do eBills work?
A: eBills are delivered directly to your Online Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
Q: Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
A: You may continue to receive paper statements for the next 2 or 3 billing cycles. Contact your payee for more details on their paper statement policy.
Q: How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
A: If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Setup eBill” link next to their listing on your Online Bill Pay dashboard.
If you are receiving eBill summaries from your payee and full bill statements become available, you will see a button that reads “Setup eBill”.
Q: What are the primary benefits of eBill?
A: With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill statements at a glance.
Q: What information is included in an eBill?
A: If available for your payee, your full bill statement will be delivered to your account. That means you can view all statement information, including transactions, payment history, credits, and more.
If full eBill details are not available for your payee, you will receive a summary eBill statement that includes balance due, due date and minimum payment amount.
Q: How do I pay an eBill?
A: To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
Q: How do I know when I have received an eBill?
A: You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.
* Please note that data use charges may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details.