Century Bank is “Our Family’s Bank. And Yours” which is why we work continuously to improve your accessibility to all of our facilities, including this website.
Digital Product Accessibility
Century Bank’s website has been developed using the Technical Accessibility Standards published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are the generally accepted industry standards. Section 508 standards are the technical requirements and criteria that are used to measure accessibility conformance. More information on Section 508 and the technical standards can be found at www.section508.gov. The W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 can be found at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/ . This website and mobile product is compatible with a wide variety of assistive technologies and browsers.
Additional Accessibility Options
At Century Bank we strive to make the banking experience seamless and accessible which is why we provide the following additional access channels:
- Call our customer service center and speak with an associate for verbal assistance.
- Utilize our “Automated Voice Response” system via the customer service phone number for digital voice response of select account information.
- Write your inquiry to us by selecting the “Contact Us” page on the website.
- Use the “TEXT” banking feature included with online banking to request limited account information be text back to you.
- Visit one of our accessible ATMs with enhanced audible access.
- Visit any of our branch offices to work with an associate. Associates are available to assist by reading, writing notes, speaking or by engaging additional company associates who may possess specific language skills.
Mobile Device Accessibility Options
Our mobile-responsive website has been enhanced to suit your accessibility needs. In order to view this and other sites to the fullest, make sure you utilize your mobile devices accessibility options.
Some of the Accessibility Options Apple provides include:
- Reading Support
- Made by Apple Hearing Aids
- Type to Siri
To learn more about Apple's Accessibility options click here.
Some of the Accessibility options that Google provides include:
- TalkBack Screen Reader
- Display Magnification
- Real-time text during calls
To learn more about Google's accessibility options click here.
If you are unable to access any of the content on our website, or have feedback on how we can improve usability, please email us at CSC@CenturyBank.com or call our Customer Service Center at (866) 823-6887.